I am a general and vascular surgeon consistently certified by the American Board of Surgery,
the Mexican Council of Critical Medicine, the Mexican Council of General Surgery,
and the Mexican Council of Angiology and Vascular Surgery. Throughout my professional life,
I have received several recognitions for my performance and academic activity.
Recognition for the Institutional Teaching Career.
The Americana British Cowdray Medical Center, I.A.P.
Mexico, D.F., December, 2005
Recognition for 17 years as Instructor of the Advanced Trauma Life Support Program – Atls, on its 20th Anniversary in Mexico.
American College of Surgeons – Mexico Chapter. Trauma Committee.
Mexico, D.F. March, 2006.
Who’s Who in Medicine and Healthcare.
The Marquis Who’s Who Publication Board.
6th Edition 2006-2007.
Certification in Continuing Medical Education.
Institute for Medical Quality a Subsidiary of the California Medical Association
California, U.S.A. January, 2003 – December, 2006.
Diploma for 10 years of Academic Services.
National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM)
Mexico, D.F. September, 2007.
Recognition for the Promulgation and Teaching as
Advanced Trauma Life Support Program Instructor
American College of Surgeons. Trauma Committee.
San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato. May, 2014.
Recognition for 30 years of Medical Practice.
Ángeles de las Lomas Medical Society, A.C.
Huixquilucan, State of Mexico. February, 2016.
- Certified by the Common Wealth of Virginia Board of Medicine, Department of Health Regulatory Boards. March, 1983.
- Certified by the Mexican Board of General Surgery. November, 1984.
- Certified by The State Board of Medical Examiners of New Jersey. January, 1985.
- Certified by the American Board of Surgery. October, 1986.
- Certified by the Mexican Board of Critical Care Medicine, A.C. July, 1988. Recertification: 1995.
- Certified by the Mexican Board of General Surgery.
- Certified by the Consejo Mexicano de Angiología y Cirugía Vascular, A.C. (Mexican Board of Angiology and Vascular Surgery).
1999, 2001, 2006, 2011.
- Certified by The Board of Medical Quality Assurance of the State of California. Physician’s and Surgeon’s Certificate. August, 1988.